SUBMIT YOUR SHORTS
Submissions are officially open for the Sixth Edition of the Seventh Short Festival. Until February 28, 2023 you can submit your short films through the FilmFreeway or Festhome platforms by clicking on the buttons below. Read our rules in every part.
INVIA I TUOI CORTI
RULES- ANNOUNCEMENT 2022-2023
WHERE AND WHEN
Settimo Short Film Festival Sixth Edtion is organized by Pro Loco Settimo Milanese with Association Semeion Teatro, Auditorium Anna Marchesini of Settimo Milanese and under the patronage of municipality of Settimo Milanese. The event will be held on 14 and 15 April 2023 at the Anna Marchesini film theater, via Grandi 12 Settimo Milanese.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Short films with a maximum duration of 15 minutes (including opening and closing credits) in digital format of any nationality and language can take part in the competition. We do not require premiere status.
- Each participant can present a maximum of two works and is free to carry out the work with any type of artistic expression (within the limits of common sense).
- The commission reserves the right to exclude a work from the festival, if this is excessively vulgar and offensive or does not comply with the following rules. The works sent must not, under penalty of exclusion, contain advertising or industrial or promotional messages.
- Only those films produced after January 1st of 2022 will be accepted.
SUBMISSION FEES AND DATES
DEADLINE The short films must be received no later than February 28, 2023.
- A participation fee is required to cover administrative costs. The participation fee is set at € 10.00 with a maximum sending of two works for each. If you are a distrubutor please contact us before submitting.
È possibile inviare i film solo scegliendo una delle seguenti piattaforme:
- We are not accepting submissions by email.
- We recommend attaching a poster of the films submitted.
- For non Italian shorts, it is mandatory to provide a copy with Italian subtitles or English (.srt format). No hardcoded please.
SELECTION PROCESS AND PRIZES
The judgments of the preselection committee and the jury are unquestionable.
A selection will be made of the works received. For the screening of the final evening, in case of sending 2 short films, only one work will be selected for each author. The works admitted to the competition will be judged by two juries: one popular and one technical. The popular jury will be composed of spectators present during the projections, who will be provided with a ballot form.
The following prizes will be awarded during the awards ceremony:
- Best Short Film 1000 € (Amazon gift card)
- Best Acting 300 € (Amazon gift card)
- Best technical realization 300€ (Amazon gift card)
- People's Choice Award 100 € (Amazon Gift card)
The Awards Ceremony will take place on the evening of April 15th.
- The works received will be retained and stored in the Festival archive
- Extracts of no more than 30 "of the work may be published on our pages, as well as data and photographic materials relating to the work on any paper supports related to the final evening.
- The organization is authorized to use and screen short films free of charge, both those selected for the competition and those not selected but received, as part of related cultural initiatives, in the year of the edition in which they participated, or in subsequent ones. However, the organization undertakes to request an official release from the director / author in the weeks prior to the screening.
- The participant in the competition guarantees that the work presented does not constitute plagiarism and / or counterfeiting of the works of others and does not violate either in whole or in part the rights of third parties of any kind (copyright and intellectual property rights, image rights and of the person, ); in any case it undertakes to hold harmless and harmless the organization of the competition from any request and claim made by third parties, for any reason, caused by the use and projection of the work, without prejudice to the organisation's right to compensation for the damage.
- The Directors and / or Producers of the short films sent are responsible for the content of their works and declare, by registering that they have fulfilled any and all obligations towards third parties, deriving from copyright, according to the legislation of their own country of origin. and that of residence and making of the short film.
- The organization reserves the right to modify part of the announcement, subject to publication on the official website and other communication channels.
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 and the Code regarding the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended by Legislative Decree 10 August 2018, n.101), we inform you that:
- the Data Controller is the Pro Loco of Settimo Milanese, Via Achille Grandi 13 20019 Settimo Milanese (MI);
- data are collected for purposes to allow, directly or indirectly, the participation as well as for the pursuit of the purposes in any case connected or connected to participation in the Festival and its promotion., as well as for institutional purposes, obligations of law and administrative purposes) and for archiving in the competition database;
- the processing of data is necessary for the pursuit of the purposes described above; the data provided will be processed both on paper and by computer; for the latter, adequate protection measures are envisaged and adopted, as required by the legislation on the protection of personal data; the data will be stored according to the criteria provided for by the regulations in force, in particular with regard to prescription and legitimate interest in the event of your data may be communicated to public and private subjects in charge of public utility, entities and institutions in the cases provided for by laws, regulations or regulations;
- the data provided may be disclosed for promotion purposes and / or in its interest to other cultural associations, organizations, journalists and professionals in the media world;
- the data provided will be processed by the Pro Loco staff who are trained in the protection of personal data by the data controller;
- You can exercise the rights referred to in 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679, where applicable, and in particular can obtain: confirmation, cancellation, transformation, updating, rectification, integration of their personal data and oppose, for legitimate reasons, their processing and has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor);
- The Data Controller can be contacted at the address indicated above or via the "Contact" form on the website:
Per ogni informazione scrivere a firstname.lastname@example.org